Organ Institute Class Components
Throughout the seven days of the institute, class members will be fully immersed in organ performance and the music of Bach.
- Daily master classes with Paul Jacobs, Director of the Organ Institute
- Seminars in organ technique and performance
- Free admission to select OBF concerts and events and discounts on additional tickets, while living along side the wide array of OBF artists and performers
- Exploration of Eugene area organs, including the famed Brombaugh organ at Central Lutheran Church and the Hochhalter organ at First United Methodist Church
- An Organ Crawl to Portland, Oregon, featuring visits to four area organs and lunch at a local eatery
- A final recital by the institute participants
Come join us in the beauty of the Willamette Valley for an unforgettable week of the music of Bach!