Executive Operations Assistant
Part-time (.75 FTE average) position provides administrative support for the Executive Director and operational oversight of the OBF office. Requires the ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed, especially in mid-summer. Requires three years of clerical/secretarial experience which included:
- One year at a full performance level performing typing, word processing, or other generating of documents; and
- Lead work responsibility or coordination of office procedures.
- Courses or training in Office Occupations or Office Technology may be substituted for up to one year of the clerical/secretarial experience.
- Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, and database computer applications
- Must have strong analytical and creative abilities and excellent organizational skills
- Discretion and ability to interact with high-level donors; ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality; must sign a confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement
- Strong communication skills; ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Ability to set priorities, take initiative, be proactive and follow-up, and manage diverse responsibilities and multiple tasks
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
$14.74-$21.90 per hour; excellent benefits, including health and dental, employer-paid retirement, tuition benefits for employee or an eligible dependent, sick and vacation leave. You must apply online at http://careers.uoregon.edu/cw/en-us/job/519722/executive-operations-assistant
Application deadline 3/3/17. EO/AA/ADA institution committed to cultural diversity. The University encourages all qualified individuals to apply, and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected status, including veteran and disability status.