- Nov 23, 2010
- Michael Anderson, Director of Artistic Administration 541.346.1354 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Goudy, Artistic and Educational Operations Manager 541.346.5675 | email@example.com
- Sarah Robey, Artistic Operations Assistant 541.346.3242 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and Development
- Director of Communications 541.346.5667
- Patti Beardsley, Director of Corporate & Donor Relations 541.346.1324 | email@example.com
- Cassie Bates, Development Assistant 541.346.1319 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandy Cummings, Business Accountant 541.346.1317 | email@example.com
- Elin England, Youth Programs Administrator & Executive Assistant 541.346.1320 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Pinchin, Event & Contract Coordinator 541.346.1316 | email@example.com
Seasonal Operations Staff
- Linda Ackerman, Artist Liaison Coordinator
- Rick Blake, Beall Hall Technical Director
- Amy Goeser Kolb, Orchestra Manager
- George Larson, Chorus Manager
- Craig McKenzie, Hult Center Technical Director
- Joshua Neckels, Beall Hall and Tour Stage Manager
- Gail Norris, Festival Operations Coordinator
Staff BiosMichael Anderson received a Master of Music degree from the University of Oregon and pursued doctoral studies at the University of Oregon and the University of Southern California. He has worked as an administrator for the Eugene Symphony, Portland Baroque Orchestra, Fresno Philharmonic, Eugene Opera, and the Oregon Festival of American Music. He has performed as Principal Clarinet for the Oregon Bach Festival, Eugene Symphony, Oregon Ballet Theater, Santa Fe Pro Musica, and the Smithsonian Chamber Players. His formal studies included work with clarinetist David Shifrin, composers Tomas Svoboda and Harold Owen, and performance practice scholar Marc Vanscheeuwijck. Cassie Bates is a Eugene native and graduate of the University of Oregon, with a Bachelor of Science in public relations and communication. Before joining the Oregon Bach Festival, Cassie managed regional inventory and client accounts for a national utility company. Outside the office, Cassie enjoys traveling, photography, and hiking with her two dogs. Patti Beardsley joined OBF after a career in corporate relations and marketing focused on education technology. Her work included five years with the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) developing national corporate sponsorship/partnership programs. Prior to earning her MBA from Marylhurst University, she received a BA in Music from the University of Oregon Honors College and enjoyed a decade of related work and volunteer activities. When not engaged at work, Patti and her family are frequently found outside — in the garden, on the trails, or at the ballpark.
Sandy Cummings is a native of Eugene and a graduate of Lane Community College. She began in the accounting field in 1991 and has worked at the Festival since 1998. In her free time, she enjoys wake-boarding, traveling, going to the beach, driving her silver Audi TTS, and caring for her adopted kitty Tigger.
Elin England was born in New Hampshire and graduated from UC-Berkeley with a degree in Art History. She and her husband have put down deep roots in their organic farm in Pleasant Hill, specializing in the cultivation of garlic, chickens, and children. When not orchestrating the arrival and departure of each year's crop of Stangeland Family Youth Choral Academy participants, or keeping OBF general director John Evans in order, she can be found quietly contemplating her newest hooked rug or happily digging potatoes in the garden. Elin has also written a cookbook on the subject of local, seasonal eating, Eating Close to Home: A Guide to Local, Seasonal Sustenance.
Dave Goudy comes to OBF after a decade of arts management in Texas, most recently, with the Youth Orchestras of San Antonio. He has played cello for 30 years and has a music degree from the University of Miami in Florida. In Texas, he conducted a community orchestra, taught privately, and served as a clinician for school orchestra programs. Away from OBF, he plays recorder and avidly follows sports.
Lauren Pinchin was born in Portland, Oregon, and received a Bachelor of Arts in history and psychology from the University of Washington. Prior to the Oregon Bach Festival, she worked for Carnival Cruise Lines as an assistant cruise director, coordinating events and activities as well as managing the onboard entertainment department. In her free time she enjoys running her online shop Boutique Rubiazul on etsy.com, which specializes in personalized crosswords and handmade crocheted items. Sarah Robey is originally from the scenic town of Placerville, California. She moved to Eugene to pursue a Bachelor of Arts in Music Industry and Business Marketing from Northwest Christian University. After, she received a Master’s Degree in Performing Arts Management from the University of Oregon. In her free time, Sarah is a freelance makeup artist, and she enjoys painting and spending time with her two cats. Read All