Organ Institute: How to Apply
To apply for one of the participating positions, please provide the following:
All materials must be received by April 3, 2014.
Recordings should be saved as mp3 files and uploaded in the box below, along with PDF files of your resume and the application. Please make sure tracks are labeled clearly with your name and the name of the work. Email Dave at email@example.com to confirm the files arrived. Hard copies by mail are also be accepted. Send to: OBF, 1257 University of Oregon, Eugene OR 97403.
- Organ Institute Audition Application.
- Curriculum vitae detailing performing and educational experience.
- Two recordings of you performing
- a Bach prelude and fugue (or comparable work).
- any work from the romantic or contemporary repertory.