The Conductor's Society
- Nov 25, 2010
The Conductor’s Society is generously underwritten by Wells Fargo The Private Bank.Become a member of the Conductor’s Society, and you join an exclusive group of philanthropists dedicated to ensuring that future generations enjoy all genres of music. Be a leader enhancing the international standing of the Oregon Bach Festival through personal connections and commitment. Gifts to the Conductor’s Society support the Festival’s annual fund — ensuring artistic excellence on stage and enriching our local and global communities with great music.
Conductor’s Society Membership OpportunitiesConcertmaster’s Circle ($2,500-$9,999)
- Personal VIP ticketing and concert assistance with OBF staff members.
- Complimentary wine and chocolates in the Conductor’s Society “Club Room” at Silva Hall intermissions.
- Invitations to exclusive receptions and private events with OBF leaders and artists throughout the year.
- Six additional Hult Center parking passes.
- Additional discounted tickets.
- Unique opportunities to travel in style and hear OBF artists in exciting locales (nationally and internationally).
- Subscription to “Conductor’s Notes,” with an inside view of the Oregon Bach Festival.
- Annual Maestro’s Circle Event, an intimate celebratory musical evening with OBF and fellow members.
- Exclusive open rehearsal with an OBF guest artist.
- Intimate reception hosted by UO president.
- Customized recognition: Let us tailor an opportunity to your interests.