[caption id="attachment_313" align="alignright" width="140"] (Photo: The Register-Guard)[/caption]
Named after Royce Saltzman, founding executive director, the festival's sustaining endowment will help to fund the operations of the world-class festival in perpetuity, fueling growth of artistic and educational programs and ensuring that people of all ages have opportunities to experience and perform classical music through the Oregon Bach Festival.
Begun in December, 2003 with a goal of $10 million, the Endowment is open to all, with a variety of ways to give that may provide tax advantages for the donor (consult your tax advisor).
To find out more, contact Kate Feeney, (541) 346-2351.
Saltzman Endowment Fact Sheet
- Current level: $9.3 million (September 2009).
- Cash contributions, appreciated stock, and pledges gratefully accepted.
- Pledge monthly, annually.
- Select a recognition naming opportunity.
- To give to Endowment online, write Saltzman Endowment in comments section of giving screen after selecting Oregon Bach Festival.