SFYCA: Fees and Dates
Tuition for the 2014 SFYCA is $900 per person. This fee includes a shared room in Barnhart Hall plus three great meals per day; tickets to OBF concerts; sheet music; and a practice CD.
Individuals are responsible for their own transportation to and from Eugene. We provide transportation from the Eugene airport to the university dorm for out-of-state students.
A limited number of scholarships are available. Application forms can be requested upon acceptance into the program.
2014 Dates and Timeline
The 2014 SFYCA is scheduled for June 30 through July 13. Out-of-state participants arriving by air will need to check in on June 29 and depart on July 14. Program dates and deadlines are as follows. More information about deadlines will be added soon.
- Early April: Live auditions in Tigard, Portland, Salem, Eugene, Troutdale, and Medford.
- April 10: Recorded auditions due in the OBF/SFYCA office.
- June 29: Out-of-state students check in.
- June 30: Check-in, registration & orientation. Program starts!
- July 13: Final performance & check-out for all in-state students.
- July 14: Out-of-state students check out.