OBF $5 "Arts for all" tickets in Portland
The Oregon Bach Festival now participates in the Portland $5 Arts for All ticket program. Arts for All $5 tickets available for purchase for the 2012 Bachfest PDX series concerts, all 7:30 pm:
The program is open to anyone who receives food stamps (SNAP) and has the Oregon Trail Card.
- Saturday, June 30, 7:30 pm Joshua Bell plays Mendelssohn (Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall)
- Friday, July 6, 7:30 pm A Child of our Time, Michael Tippett’s modern choral masterwork inspired by World War II, conducted by Matthew Halls (Trinity Episcopal Cathedral)
- Monday, July 9, 7:30 pm Top organist John Scott performs Bach (Trinity Episcopal Cathedral)
- Wednesday, July 11, 7:30 pm Tango Harmonica with virtuoso Joe Powers, his international quintet and a quartet of tango dancers (Lincoln Hall at Portland State University)
How to get your $5 Arts for All tickets
Visit the Arts for All web page for more information. The program is overseen by Go Classical PDX (GCPDX) and sponsored by participating classical music organizations, the Regional Arts & Culture Council (RACC), Work for Art, the City of Portland and All Classical 89.9 FM.
- Program available to anyone who receives food stamps (SNAP) and has the Oregon Trail Card.
- Purchase available at the door only, show your Oregon Trail card.
- Two $5 tickets per card per concert.
- Not all seat areas available for the discounted price.
- Box office opens 60 minutes before concert. Quantities limited, we advise card holders to arrive early.
- Subject to availability, not applicable to previous purchase, or combinable with other offers.