Services and House Rules
- Exchanges and Refunds: Tickets may be exchanged with 24 hours notice for another event produced by the Festival. Subject to service charge. We are unable to offer refunds.
- Assisted Listening Devices: Are available at the Hult Center and Beall Hall on a first-come basis on night of the performance.
- Emergency Hult Center Contact: (541) 682-5087
- A ticket is required for each person, regardless of age.
- We welcome children ages 6 and up. In consideration for the artists and audience, we ask that everyone in your party be able to sit quietly throughout the concert.
- Patrons are asked to turn off all cell phones, pagers, and other noise-emitting devices. No photographic or sound recording devices of any kind are permitted.
- Patrons arriving late for concerts will be seated at the discretion of the house manager and performers at a suitable break.
- Please be sensitive to others in the audience in your use of perfumes, cologne, and fragrances.